Sunday 20 November 2011

W'sup!!!

"What Up Gangsta pt.2"

Right!!! What!!! ~S*G*P*C*B~ Mu'f*#ker yeah i'm back!!! (hype talk over, it ain't even like that so don't get gassed) Anyways I haven't posted in a couple of days as you may or may not have noticed. Some of you did because I got ya e-mails about me posting more and how I can't miss a day. But I don't always have the time for multi-posts and with there not being enough hours in the day sometimes yeah I might miss a day or two, I do have creating to do you know which keeps the whole Saculles & George team BUSY!!! 

Here's a new 50Cent sample to say w'sup, welcome back, the well known part.1 was on the highly successful Get Rich Or Die Tryin' album. Fifty has been away but still in touching distance of the hip hop scene. Recently he has been dropping tracks for his Street Kings project, and now this just to let us know what time it is in case we thought he completely fell off, got soft and got musically lost. In my opinion, and a lot of people I've spoken to on this agree that over the years Fifty has not been able to find his way to the hit factory due to the shift in the music scene I won't go into all that otherwise I ain't gonna finish this post. The track is good, banging beat and Fifty delivers his simple but effective raw punchlines with his trademark melody. The joint shows potential of Fifty returning in a big way let's see but for now listen and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment