Sunday 13 November 2011

Judgement Day Jack Move (Pacquiao VS Marquez part III)


OK I know I said my next blog would be Monday morning but I couldn't leave this any longer. Like I mentioned in a previous post our Saculles and George team love a piece of boxing. Last nights PPV main event had all of us a bit passionately vex when the final decision was announced in the Pacquiao vs Marquez fight.
So Michael Buffer  does his thing and starts announcing the judges score cards, "114-114...... 115-113........." At this point i'm like huh whaaaattt!!!!! ok then that judge fell asleep somewhere and then comes the last score card 116-112 followed by "......and still WBO......" by now I was hearing blaaaa blaaaa bullshit what the f#*k was that then I notice Beautiful Day (Cold Play) playing then I start thinking to myself how is it a beautiful day for Juan Manuel Marquez??? A man who has just had his efforts and honor shit on. A very controversial ending to the 36 round seven year trilogy.

The boos from the crowd were louder than the ones Mayweather received a couple months back when he knocked out Victor Ortiz unsportsmanlike for a previous headbutt. Everyone feels the judges were wrong. I'm not an expert judge but when I watch the fight again the points may add up but for right now whatever, the heart, soul and honor of Marquez says different.

The decision is clearly not Pacquiao's fault, from the look on his face even he didn't expect to win and looked equally surprised as the disgust multiplied by disappointment hit Marquez harder than any punch Manny Pacquiao had thrown his way all night. Saculles posted his feelings on our facebook page (www.facebook.com/sgdesigns27), Saculles being Pinoy called the Philippines immediately and the feeling in the Barrio' and his post are the same "I'm Pinoy but even I know Pacquiao didn't win that fight FACT!!! There needs to be a fourth fight so no more Mayweather talk.-saculles"

I spoke to Saculles this morning and he was saying with the feeling being what it is for Congressman Pacquiao to return to his native land he must first do right by Jaun Manuel Marquez before retaining the title of 'The People's Champ' love honor & respect for the art of boxing and the simple pride of a man let alone the pride of the whole nation they need Pacquiao vs Marquez IV to make it right. He went on to say salute to both fighters despite the decision that rocked the boxing world.

Politics & Controversy Hmmmmmmm part IV Hmmmmmmm???  Let's see how they spin this now.....???

No comments:

Post a Comment