Wednesday 16 November 2011

S Dot B Photography

West Coast Aura, California Love
I came across S Dot B photography through a Kid Ink Alumni campaign and immediately loved what I saw at first its nothing that we haven't seen before from someone like Estevan Oriol but its the way S Dot's aura is capturing a very current here and now that has got me hooked really feeling the presence in each shot. S Dot does a lot of portrait pieces but don't be fooled because there is so much more  You'll be seeing me post different pieces that I like by S Dot B photography often as they match a couple levels in the Saculles & George lifestyle.

L.A. is one of the places I tap into for inspiration, I love the landscape and plus this chi-ca is hotness so these two shots are my first pick, anyways look forward to seeing  more.

West Coast Aura, California Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment