Thursday 24 November 2011

S Dot B Photography

Love Life by S Dot B
This piece did it to me when I peeped it, instantly had my eyes hypnotized but not for the nakedness or her big boobs. It was the gas mask and the artwork that covers this extremely hot girl. The shot says so many things to me, when I saw it the thoughts in my brain went into overdrive performing their best impression of the Tazmanian Devil from the cartoon. As much as the photo is hard-body and rough with a strong subject, I feel S Dot kept it very sophisticated at the same time. He could of quite easily gone over the top and made it trashy and cheap, making it a typical hot chic i'm naked i know you wanna buss right now. Some of the shit it says to me are things like appreciate and love life people are dying everyday every minute somewhere, the wars are still going on in many upon many different forms so get prepared know yourself and what your fighting for, wars women are in everyday all over the world fighting for positions of power/equality in any given situation from a relationship maybe at their job, it's Love Life and the hands said to me prey for........a number of things. So many thoughts, those are not even getting me started. Really feeling the work and i'm inspired by every piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment