Monday 14 November 2011

Miss Jane Got Me Feelin' So Ooooooooo.

I woke up this morning with a bunch of things on my mind (as per usual) plus a stupidly long list of objectives, meetings etc. But this past weekend was so crazy in the lab with creating, partying and some other moments of madness I am still feeling the hangover effect way more than normal. And as much as I wanted to complete all the shit I had lined up, dam I am so lethargic right now and after about five tasks I started to feel like "I got 5ive on it" and smoked myself into a coma. I'm probably just a bit exhausted from playing hard and working way too much. With all my meetings taken care of I went back to the apartment and crashed out and just chilled, I plugged in my ipod and the first song to play was this joint by Bow Wow and I felt it hit the nail on the head. 

Miss Mary Jane is a bad mu'fu#*er shut yo mouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment