Monday 28 November 2011

Samsung Vs Apple???

I've bin saying for a while that there is a new scene of tech teams with their eyes on Apple's top spot in today's world who knows where techs are gonna take us next and what brand is gonna be the next iconic company to push things even further forward??? The new Galaxy SII ad takes the piss out of iPhone users, its quite funny marketing and advertising gimme a couple jokes while I was eating breakfast. The SII however has crazy screen quality and a great tech spec that pushes some boundaries (some of which they boosted and jacked from Apple obviously) but the handset is just too brick like for me despite being really slim reminds me of being at school and other kids being like wtf is that brick when Nokia and Snakes was the shit to have your hands on. Although I am a fan of Apple products and their capabilities, I am a trendsetter so I am also open to and a fan of the new exclusive shit that every Tom, Dick & Harry don't have, that next thing to blow which then becomes the new must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment